Clemson University is located approximately two hour's drive from Atlanta to the southwest and Charlotte to the northeast. The conference center is located north of I-85 on the edge of Lake Hartwell.
The Madren Conference Center and the attached Martin Inn are located at 230 Madren Center Drive, Clemson, SC 29634. The Inn and Conference Center have ample free parking.
The South Carolina Upstate is served by Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport (GSP), approximately 45 minutes from Clemson and served by direct flights from several cities: Baltimore, Chicago, Dallas, Fort Lauderdale, Denver, Nashville, and Miami, to name a few. Airport transfers between GSP and the conference hotel will be available for $45 per person, roundtrip. The Martin Inn - our conference hotel - is attached to the Martin Inn, so no need to rent a car.
To secure roundtrip airport transfers between GSP and the Martin Inn:
1) Indicate on your registration that you are interested in airport transfer.
2) Look for an email requesting your flight arrangements.
3) Respond to that email within 10 business days.
4) Look for a pre-confirmation email with detailed information including pick up times and payment.
5) Make sure you receive the payment confirmation email, and you are all set!